One day friend of mine glenn gration brought a supplement drink called manhosteen and he offers me to buy that drink in 30 Usd for a 25floz bottle. He gave me information and 22 major reasons about this drink. Please check below:
- eye care-prevents glaucoma and cataracts
- it tastes good
- pansystemic – a synergistic effect on the whole body
- lowers blood fat
- lowers fevers
- anti-tumor benefits
- numerous references to “Immunostimulants”
- prevents hardening of the arteries
- protects the heart muscle
- prevents fum disease
- weight loss
- blood sugar lowering
- anti-Parkinson, anti-Alzheimer and other forms of dementia
- energy boosters – anti-fatique
- lowers blood pressure
- prevents and arrest fungus
- cancer: Mangosteen helps in the prevention of cancer with its powerful anti-oxidants.
- prevents bacterial infections
- viral fighters and prevention of infections
What is mangosteen? I have never heard of it or have the slightest idea what it looks like.
After further research, the mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana) is a tropical evergreen tree, considered to have originated in the Sunda Islands and the Moluccas. The tree increases from 7 to twenty-five meters tall. The ready-to-eat fruit is deep reddish colored purple when ripe. In Asia, the mangosteen berry is recognized as the “Queen of Fruits, ” while the durian (Durio spp. ) is known as the “King of Fruits. inches It is closely related to other edible exotic fruits such as button mangosteen and lemondrop mangosteen.
The exterior shell of the fruit is quite hard, typically 4-6 cm in diameter. Cutting through the shell, one finds a white, fleshy fruit approximately for five cm in diameter. Depending on the size and ripeness, there may or might not exactly be pits in the segments of the fruit. The amount of fruit pods is directly related to the number of padding on the bottom of the shell. On average a mangosteen has 5 fruits (round up figure).
I have eaten a lot of exotic vegetables in my life, including the King Of Fruits and vegetables – durian, but We have never seen or tasted this Queen of Fruits. I bought the $30 bottle from my coworker and chucked down the mangosteen juice. I actually do feel more lively for the rest of day, and i also will have to let you know in the near future if this will help lose some weight!